The Management/Promoter agrees to provide the following at no cost to the Artists:
1.One meal is to be provided for each Band Member at either the hotel, venue or alternatively at a restaurant close to the venue or the hotel, at no cost to the Band Member
2.A bottle of Red Wine, an assortment of fruit juices, soft drinks, bottled water, snacks, and fruit and clean hand towels are to be provided for the Band Members in the dressing area.
3.Transportation is to be provided to and from the hotel to the venue to transport Band Members as required for sound checks, performances, etc.
(1) Professional PA System with at least 5 monitors and 5 separate monitor mixes.
KEYBOARDS – MARK ADAMS
Roland RD700 (to be placed on bottom tier;
(Mr. Adams brings a personal keyboard which sits on
(1) Heavy-duty double tier Keyboard Stand
High stool (e.g., bar stool) – used as a piano stool
(4) ¼” guitar cables
(1) Sustain pedal for RD700
(1) Shure SM58 vocal mic (1) Boom stand
GUITAR – BILL WHITE
(2) Fender Twin Reverb amps ** 1ST CHOICE
(2) Mesa Boogie Mark IV amps ** 2ND CHOICE
SMALLER VENUES / CLUBS:
(2) Fender Deluxe amps ** 1ST CHOICE
(2) Fender Hot Rod Deville amps **
(2) Matchless Independence amps ** 2nd CHOICE
(1) Guitar stand
(1) Shure SM58 mic
(1) Boom stand
(2) Mics for amps
** PLEASE NOTE THIS RIG IS RUN STEREO
BASS – TREVOR ALLEN
(1) Ampeg SVT bass head 1st CHOICE
(1) SWR SM-900 bass head 2nd CHOICE
(1) AMPEG 4X10 CABINET
(1) DI Box
DRUMS – LEE PEARSON
Full Yamaha Pearl Kit
w. cymbals, hardware, stands and pedals
Two Quarter inch inputs for SPD-S Drum Pad
One Floor Monitor Sitting on drummer’s Left Side
One Sub Monitor to run Kick thru.
SAX – CARL BARTLETT *
(2) Boom stands (1) Korg Triton Keyboard
(1) sustain pedal
(1) Single-tier “X” stand
(1) 1/4 “ guitar cable
(1) DI Box (1) Shure SM58 mic
GUEST VOCALIST *
Shure SM58 and straight stand
* Advance notice will be given if these items will be required.
This RIDER forms an integral part of the contract. Failure to comply with its conditions shall constitute a breach of contract and ARTISTS shall be entitled to cancel performance(s) without prejudice and payment IN FULL.